- Studio doubles as a home office and will be used primarily by daughter, a graphic designer/illustrator who works for a company in the US, so all the work is done from home via the computer/internet.
- Daughter also has a side business making handmade paper goods and selling them online. She receives orders and ships packages all over the world.
- Studio space should be spacious enough for computer work area, crafts area, storage area (for paper goods supplies— most of them bulky, i.e. reams of paper, boxes of notebooks, etc.), and a small couch.
- Will ideally have access to a balcony (see previous post)
- In daughter’s previous notes I think there was a mention of having a sink in the studio but never mind that— would like the studio to have a shared bathroom with daughter’s room instead. Daughter’s room can be smaller than studio as it will just be a place for sleeping/resting.